Silymarin 35 mg + Niacinamide 20 mg + D-Panthenol 5 mg + Vitamin B1 1.5mg + Vitamin B2 1.5 mg +
Vitamin B6 1.5 + Vitamin B12 1 mcg
Silymarin is the mixture of flavonolignans extracted from blessed milk thistle (Silybum marianum). It used in
the treatment and prevention of liver diseases because of its hepatoprotective (antihepatotoxi: properties.
Pancreatin is a mixture of several digestive enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the pancreas. It
composed of amylase, lipase and protease. This mixture is used to treat conditions in which pancreas
secretions are deficient, such as surgical pancreatectomy, pancreatitis and cystic fibrosis. It has bee. claimed
to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss.
Pancreatin contains the pancreatic enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase. The trypsin found in pancreat works
to hydrolyze proteins into oligopeptides; amylase hydrolyzes starches into oligosaccharides an the
disaccharide maltose; and lipase hydrolyzes triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerols. Pancreatin is an effective enzyme supplement for replacing missing pancreatic enzymes, and aids in the digestion of foods
In cases of pancreatic insufficiency.
1. Stimulates urea cycle and glutamine synthesis, important mechanisms in urea synthesis.
2. Reduces blood ammonia concentration
3. Improves psychometric performance in patients with hyperammonaemia and hepatic encephalopathy.
4. Reverses ammonia induced anorexia.
1. Acute or chronic hepatitis
2. Alcoholic liver disease
3. Post hepatitis convalescence
5. Along with hepatotoxic drugs
1 tablet twice daily for 3 months